Confederation of Real Estate Developers Associations of India, Chennai (hereinafter “CREDAI, we, us”) are the proprietors of www.credai365.com (“Website”) and the respective mobile applications (“App”) including but not limited to the content, information, products, and services offered therein (“Services”). We are committed to taking reasonable measures in protecting the users (hereinafter “You, Your, User”) right to privacy and handling your personal information.
Information Collected by Us
- Personal Information:
- When you access, download, install or register with the App, you are required to provide certain personal information such as, full name, phone number, WhatsApp number, email address, postal address, gender, date of birth, username, password.
- When you are sharing details pertaining to the bookings of properties, you are required to provide certain information pertaining to the booking details, including registration details
- When you are collecting your reward for the Contest hosted on the Website or App, you are required to share certain personal information such as your full name, phone number, WhatsApp number, email address, postal address or any other details required to verify or authenticate your identity.
- You may choose to upload or sync your address book, so that you could allow us to connect you with the other users of the App on your contact list.
- You may also choose to allow access to photos, media, and files on your device, in order to be able to upload or share such media on the App.
- Any other information that you may provide to us, such as through our “Contact Us” feature.
- Demographic Information:
In order to access the App in a particular location to avail the Services on the App, you may be required to share your location details by turning on your GPS, including other related information such as postal address, time zones, etc. We may verify your exact location through reasonable means and technologies to determine the accuracy of such information. We would also store your demographic details in order to provide you the Services that you wish to avail from the App.
- IP Address & Domain Servers:
We may also collect such non-identifiable information such as Internet Protocol address, domain servers, browsers, Wi-Fi, network servers, to help diagnose problems with our App or Services offered, analyze overall trends to improve the Services, and also regarding your usage of near field communication. Such information may also be used to help us understand in general terms the demographics of those accessing our App and in collecting statistical data such as number of "hits" and "page views", which is gathered for broad usage information only. Any information that needs to be shared with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, would be disclosed or shared in an anonymous or non-personally identifiable manner, to help improve and grow our business.
- Financial Information:
We may collect information such as bank account details, card details or any other related details required for any payment transactions or to transfer the reward amounts.
- Third Party Accounts:
If you register yourself on the App using your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, or other third-party accounts, we may automatically collect certain information, such as your name, username, pictures, videos, email address, phone number, gender, and other information you have shared on such third-party platforms.
- Any other information, details, documents or records that are easily and freely available and accessible in the public domain.
Use of Your Information
- When you register on the Website or App, we use your information to create an account and manage your account on the Website or App.
- We use your information to offer the Services on the Website or the App, including authorize any transactions requested on the Website or App.
- We use your information in relation to your participation in the Contest, including ascertaining winners, verifying or authenticating your identity, rewarding you the prize money. We may also display your information on the Website or App or any other platforms, both offline or online, while announcing the Winners for the Contest.
- We may use your phone number or email address to send you text messages/emails for verification purposes and to provide you notifications of our Services. In case you wish to unsubscribe from such notifications, you may write to us or change the settings on the App.
- We may use your email address, phone number, SMS, or any other electronic means for communication purposes and to obtain feedback from you regarding the Services, or to inform you regarding any new products or services. We will not contact You on your phone numbers, if the said number is registered with the Do Not Call registry (“DNC Registry”), without your express and written consent.
- We may share your phone number or email address to our partners, associates, affiliates, or any entities listed on our Website or App to contact you for the Services or any ongoing transactions.
We may use your information to respond to any queries from you or any third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies.
- We may use your contact information to send you marketing or promotional materials, special offers or promotions.
- We may use your information for the purposes of publishing such information on the App or Website or on other social media pages, to promote the Services and to serve as reference for existing or potential clients.
- We may use the information towards processing payment transactions through third party providers, such as banking institutions, payment gateways, financial institutions, payment wallets or other related service providers.
- We collect and use your information to understand your use of the Website or App, and analyze, evaluate, enhance, modify, customize, review, and improve our Services.
- We may use the information as part of our efforts to keep the Website or App safe and secure; help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse and for de-bugging customer/user support related issues.
- We may conduct user surveys to understand your preferences or choices, and your response would be kept anonymous. Such surveys may require you to share information such as name, email address, phone number, mailing address to register or take part in the surveys. The response and the information shared would be used to understand the preferences of the users to help better the Services offered by us.
- We may maintain records of any electronic communications or calls that have been made with you while offering the Services, for research and evaluation purposes and for better administration of Services.
- We may keep your information stored on our servers or systems for archival purposes.
- If we become aware that you have provided information which is violating any third persons’ or entities intellectual property rights or privacy rights, we reserve the right to immediately suspend, delete or terminate your account or undertake such actions or suitable remedies under the applicable laws to protect our interests.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
In order to provide effective Services to You, and to further our legitimate interests, we reserve the right to share your information as follows:
- We may disclose and share your information to our business partners or clients, also listed on the Website or App, to offer the services or for business transfers, and/or provide suitable information regarding your choices, preferences, based on your use of the Website or App. These entities may also use your personal information to carry out suitable transactions, including for marketing purposes.
- If we use third party Services providers, these Service providers may have access to your personal information to perform the Services on our behalf.
- In relation to any financial transactions that may arise on the Website or App, handled by third party payment service providers, we would share such information necessary for the purposes of processing your payments.
- We may also disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by applicable laws, regulations, law enforcement agency, legal authority, governmental official, legal processes or enforceable governmental request; or as may be necessary in the Court of law or other statutory bodies and in order to protect its rights or the rights of others to prevent harm to persons or property.
- We may disclose information to protect and defend our rights, interests and safety of the Services, including to prevent physical harm or financial loss to us, including our partners, subsidiaries and affiliates; or business partners and clients; other users on Website or App.
- Our App or Website may contain third-party links. Please also note that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through any Third-Party Links or public online forums, this information may be collected and used by others. We encourage you to read their individual privacy policies before providing any of your personal information to them.
Reasonable Protection of Information
- All the information that You have shared with us would centrally be stored on our secure servers. Our servers are password and firewall protected.
- We assure to take all reasonable security practices and procedures, including appropriate encryption and physical, operational and technical security measures to safeguard and protect your personal information and data against any improper use, unauthorized access and disclosure, on the App/Website and other systems and servers on which we store it. However, we do not take any responsibility or liability of loss of data or data theft caused due to unauthorized access to your electronic devices through which you avail the Services.
- You agree to protect your password and other log in details, confidential and against any unauthorized access. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us by sending us an email at email@example.com We undertake no liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Although we do our best to secure your information in such places not easily accessible to the public, however, you understand that no security systems are impenetrable. Therefore, we do not provide any guarantee or assurances to the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you share will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us on the Website or App, and you acknowledge that any transmission is at your own risk. Accordingly, in case you do not want to take such risks, we would recommend you not to avail the Services.
- We disclose and share your information to our employees, data processors, representatives, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis. We take all reasonable security measures and place procedures and technologies as per industry practice to protect and secure your personal information, preserved both in electronic form or offline, and ensure that all information shared with our employees, data processers, representatives, agents, partners, etc. shall be maintained in confidentiality. Any third-party data processers shall also be required to comply with requisite security measures or policies or place such adequate measures to protect your information.
- We disclaim all responsibilities pertaining to breach of security that is beyond our reasonable control, such as computer hacking, computer crashes, unauthorized access to our servers and devices, government acts, breach of encryption, etc.
Retention of your Personal Information
- We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we have collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting obligations.
- In any event, we would retain your personal information for the following purposes:
- To the extent that it is necessary to do so by law;
- If it appears that the information is relevant for any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish and defend our legal rights.
- In order to send marketing and promotional materials, offers or newsletters, only until the consent is withdrawn by using an unsubscribe function.
- For archival, research, evaluation and administrative purposes.
Your Rights to the Information
- As a registered user of the App, you may at any point request to access your personal information we have collected on the App or Website.
- You have the right to correct, alter, or modify the information shared with us at any point and keep it updated. We are not responsible for the authenticity or correctness of any information that you share with us, and we assume no responsibility to verify or rectify the same. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, and if there are any changes to the information provided, we encourage you to correct, amend, and delete any inaccuracies in the information on the App. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are providing inaccurate, false or misleading data, we may cease from providing you the Services and/or may also delete your account. In circumstances where we retain your personal information for the sole purposes as detailed in the section provided above, we will not correct, delete or update your personal information.
- You may reach out to us for the deletion or erasure of any personal information that you have shared with us or is available on the Website or App unless we have the legal rights to retain it. You may also choose to delete your account or withdraw consent or cancel the account by accessing the settings on the App. Even if your account is deleted or cancelled by you or us, we may retain such personal information as provided above. Please note that your withdrawal of consent, deletion or cancellation of account would result in us not being able to provide you with the Services on the App or Website.
- You can contact us to access, delete or modify information that you may have inadvertently shared with us without reading the privacy policies or agreeing to the manner in which we have collected, used or disclosed such information.
- You can reach out to us if you wish to withdraw consent or opt-out of receiving any marketing or promotional related information pertaining to the Services or the App/Website.
- You may reach out to us to request the restriction of processing your personal information where you want us to first establish the accuracy or the reasons for processing it.
To provide a customized page in accordance with the browsing preference on the Website or App, we collect information about our users through cookies and similar technologies. To provide a better user administration and browsing experience, through web traffic routing, we understand the pattern on which our user interacts with the Services. We also use these cookies for research and development and technical administration of the Website. In the course of optimizing services to you, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
Operationally, web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, browser settings can be modified to decline or disable cookies, you may still use the Website, but it may restrict a user to access some features. Our App and Website allows a user to avail or decline and schedule alerts when a software-based web application attempts to place a cookie.
The Website or App has not been created or designed for children below the age of 18 years. We are therefore not responsible for any information we may have collected unknowingly from such children under 18 years or younger. If you are under the age of 18 years, we request you Not to use the Website, App or avail any Services herein.
- It is at our sole discretion to delete or remove any information or data shared, posted or uploaded by You, including the account itself, without any notice to You or without any reason.
How to Contact us:
In the event of any complaint or grievances with respect to the Services on the Website or App, including any discrepancies in your information, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write at the following address:
8th Floor, 8E No. 526 (560-562, Century Plaza, Anna Salai,
Thiru Vi Ka Kudiyiruppu, Teynampet, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu – 600018