TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions Governing Membership of Property Dealers, Owners, and Other Users Of Our Platform. Kindly read the following site related information, user details, and terms and conditions before proceeding to register with us. By registering with us, you agree to our terms and conditions.
SITE OWNERSHIP INFORMATION:
www.credai365.com is owned and operated by CREDAI Chennai and having its registered office at 8th Floor, 8E No. 526 (560-562), Century Plaza, Anna Salai, Thiru Vi Ka Kudiyiruppu, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018
DEFINITIONS USED IN THE DOCUMENT:
Any individual, legal entity, or group of personnel who have subscribed to the services rendered by credai365.com, will henceforth be referred to as authorized users. Any authorized user will have a valid user id and password, and their access to the site will be restricted. The choice of the user id will be agreed upon mutually between credai365.com in and the authorized user. Only an authorized user has the rights to access services rendered by credai365.com
Based on the above definition, it is made abundantly clear that any person apart from an authorized user, who accesses the services rendered by credai365.com does not have any legal right to do so and consequently will be subject to the terms and conditions governing the use of credai365.com. Any such unauthorized user will be accessing the services will be subject to expressly respect the intellectual property rights of credai365.com in and also abide by the terms and conditions.
'User' and 'customer' will be used to denote both the authorised and the unauthorised user(s).
Services or Services are defined as follows: Includes all the dynamic and interactive online services offered by credai365.com. These service(s) enable a user to gain entry and provides access to the information and database maintained by credai365.com. These terms will also comprise, but will not be restricted to, all the features of the online interactive services used by a user like search engine tools, matching software etc. The term service(s) excludes the circumstance where credai365.com acts on behalf of a customer/user or an agent representing other people/organizations.
- credai365.com or/and any other website(s) combined with any other service(s) provided by them is a communication and online information service provided to you, in lieu of your express agreement to comply with the Terms and Conditions laid by credai365.com. By opting to credai365.com and/or any other website(s) linked to this website is an online information and communications service provided to you, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
- credai365.com provides every user with real estate services, subject to the conditions that Any user who visits or signs up at credai365.com accepts these terms and conditions. Furthermore, they will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to any such service or business, when they use the current or future services at credai365.com, even if it is not mentioned in the website of credai365.com. If you do not agree or comply with any of the terms and conditions, you must not use or access credai365.com. In case of any query related to these Terms and Conditions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- credai365.com reserves the rights to edit/modify/amend/alter these Terms and Conditions at any given time and these changes would be with immediate effect of appearing on the Terms and Conditions in credai365.com. You can peruse the Terms and Conditions at regular intervals to be abreast about the changes. Your sustained access and use of the site and the allied service(s) will be deemed as your compliance to every change in the Terms and Conditions which happen from time to time.
SUBMISSION AND ADMINISTRATION OF LISTING:
- Every customer of credai365.com is in implicit accordance to not submitting photographs, financials, contracts, property details, and any related information of a property to credai365.comunless the customer has sought and received prior confirmation, rights, and authorization from the owner or legally appointed person for the property.When a customer features a property in credai365.com, the customer should posses the requisite rights to feature the same and should disclose all the related information regarding the property, which is sought by credai365.com .This should include the current status and holding details of the property.
- Apart from the conditions and agreements mentioned above, the customer also agrees to the following conditions:
- The customer will adopt due diligence to ensure that all the property/ies related information provided will be accurate - The featuring of a property listing on credai365.com will not be under any other name, apart from the duly appointed and authorized personnel: real estate agents appointed by the customer, the customer themselves or any such authorized personnel.
- CREDAI Chennai ltd holds express rights to remove any or all parts of a property listing on either credai365.com without notice. CREDAI Chennai does not hold any responsibility for verifying or cross checking the accuracy or veracity of the information submitted by the customer. CREDAI Chennai will take due efforts to take a back up of the data submitted, but it is the customers sole responsibility to have copies of all the information submitted to credai365.com
- It is the sole responsibility of the Customers buying properties using credai365.com to verify the accuracy of all information including legal information like rights, ownership etc., provided about the property.
- The customers should also note that the Information available on this Internet site cannot be considered as a substitute for professional advice on legal, financial or real estate subject matters. The Directors, Officers, belonging to credai365.com and its related entities are responsible for maintaining this Internet site and Endeavour to ensure that the information provided on this site are correct. However, there is no warranty or guarantee on the accuracy, reliability, or validity of the information contained on the site. credai365.com disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from the Internet site at credai365.com
When you virtually visit credai365.com, correspond to us over email, or respond to advertisements on the site, you are communicating with us electronically. This consequently gives your consent to receive electronic communications from us. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting information notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications which we provide you through electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND SITE RESTRICTIONS:
- All of these are owned and controlled by credai365.com or its affiliates, or by third party content providers, merchants, sponsors and licensors (collectively "Providers") that have licensed their content or the right to market their products and/or services to credai365.com. The content on this Web Site or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by the Providers is solely for your personal, and non-commercial use. You may print a copy of the content and/or information contained herein for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, and/or exploit the content or information in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) for commercial use without the prior written consent of credai365.com or the Providers.
- You explicitly agree not to modify the content, use of the content on any other web site or networked computer environment. Any such use or use of the content for any purpose other than personal, and/or non-commercial use, violate the rights of the owners of the credai365.com and/or the Provider copyrights, trademarks or service marks and other proprietary rights.
- credai365.com retains the right to deny access to anyone at its discretion for any reason, including for violation of these Terms. You may not use any trademarks, service marks, or copyrighted materials appearing on this Website, including but not limited to any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another website any of the content or other materials of this Website without prior written consent of credai365.com.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. Furthermore, you hereby agree to accept complete responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
You are responsible for the content and information you post or transmit through the services of credai365.com. You will not post or transmit any content or that is defamatory, blasphemous, abusive, obscene, sexually oriented, profane, intimidating, illegal or in violation of the rights of any person, including intellectual property rights. No content or information shall contain details or particulars of any of the competitors of credai365.com, including their contact details You will not use either your online or offline membership as a platform for any kind of promotional campaign, solicitation, advertising or dealing in any products or services or transmit any chain letters or junk mails.
credai365.com reserves the right to modify your content if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found, or in the case of your contact details being entered in irrelevant fields. credai365.com may also modify the profile for other reasons not mentioned herewith.
credai365.com reserves the right but is not obligated, to edit, delete, eclipse or withhold display of such content or information as it deems fit in the light of the rules prescribed above.
ROLE OF credai365.com:
Provision of Service: Any Credai member of credai365.com will be eligible for all the services opted for by them. They will also be allowed to avail of all the free services available on the site.
MEDIUM OF INTERCHANGE OF INFORMATION:
Apart from providing services, credai365.com is a platform for the members to exchange information. It is underlined here that credai365.com will merely provide contact between and among the members of the platform and does not act as an agent for anyone
The following restrictions and prohibitions govern the usage of CREDAI Chennai. You, as a customer, hereby expressly agree not to:
- Log into an account or server for which you do not possess authorized access, and also not view, use, or access data for which you do not have permission.
- Try probing, scanning or testing the robustness and check for vulnerability of the system or network .
- Breach or attempt to breach security or authentication features without proper authorization.
- Not to circulate any information appearing on credai365.com without authorization.
- Infringe on copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property of credai365.com.
- The violation of any of the network or system security can be termed as a criminal offence and is liable for punishment.